– Italy occupies 0.5% of the Earth, and 0.83% of humanity lives there.

– Bio-climate conditions are unique in the world, allowing the peninsula to be the FIRST nation in the world for biodiversity:

7.000 plant differences, Brazil follows with 3.000;

58,000 species of animals, follows China with 20,000;

1,800 spontaneous grape vines, followed by France with 200;

997 types of apples, there are 1,227 worldwide;

140 varieties of grain, followed by the USA with 6;

– Italy owns 70% of its artistic and human heritage, the remaining 30% is scattered all over the rest of the planet.

We are basically in the Garden of Eden, but few Italians appreciate and respect it as such.